måndag 2 juni 2008

The English List I found on Some Random Blog I Visited Earlier

A is for age: Soon to be 23.
B is for booze of choice: Good beer.
C is for career: Teacher.
D is for your dad's name: Anders.
E is for essential items to bring to a party: A good mood.
F is for favourite song at the moment: Oh boy - Miss Li.
G is for favourite game: Trivial Pursuit.
H is for home town: I'm not telling.
I is for instruments you play: I just don't.
J is for jam or jelly you like: Any kind really.
K is for kids: Not now. Perhaps in the future.
L is for living arrangements: Mine and Gabriel's new apartment.
M is for mother's name: Inger.
N is for name of your crush: Conor Oberst. ;) Gabriel, ofcourse.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Never happened.
P is for phobias: Spiders and the dark.
Q is for quotes you like: I don't know right now.
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: This one I'm in right now.
S is for sexiest living creature: Gabriel.
T is for time you go to bed: When I'm tired enough.
U is for underwear: What I can find.
V is for vegetables you love: Peas.
W is for weekend plans: Sitting on my balcony drinking wine while listening to music.
X is for x-rays you've had: My leg and my teeth.
Y is for yummy food you make: American pancakes.
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar